Wednesday, 26 January 2011

2 made it!

The clinic has just called with some unexpected news, we have two 5 day blastocysts to freeze! We have one very good one, and one suspect one, but going to freeze both! I am pleased as was told at transfer that no others would make it to day 5 so that's great! Nice to know we have something to fall back on if this does not work.

As far as my 2ww goes, I am only 2dp3dt and feeling like time is going so so slow!! I have so long to wait! I do like the fact that I am PUPO and am going to stay like this and not test early like last two times. If you could all remind me that I said this when it gets nearer the time?!? I hope I have the will power!!

I am trying to keep my mind occupied but rest at the same time. Is very hard for me as I am usually always on the go. I am still feeling hopeful though, which is good for me! The call for the clinic has given me a little boost and acupuncture yesterday was great!

14 comments:

  1. good luck over the next two weeks hon, as always I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog today. Hoping for a great outcome this cycle! Wishing you lots of rest and smiles during your 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!!

    Hope time passes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for 2!!!!! Good luck waiting to test. I made it to 7dt3dt last time. It was negative that day, but at 8dp3dt it was positive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed all of your exciting news over the last few days!! What a couple of crazy days we've both had! Just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you that you had your two beautiful babies transferred, AND you have two more in the freezer! Such great news...I couldn't be more happy for you! Take care of yourself over the 2WW....you'll be getting your BFP positive before you know it!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! 2 in the freezer is AWESOME!

    Hang in there, the 2ww is the LONGEST! Stay Busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome new!!!!!! Whats you beta test date?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats Wonderful news! Hope this wait passes my well for you. And if you do hold out and not test you have way more will power than me;)

    Take Care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! That's great news! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for your 2 embabies ;) That is awesome. I hope your 2ww goes by quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please check out my blog
    I left you an award!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good news...I didn't have any to freeze...you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy ICLW, and congrats on both being PUPO and getting 2 frozen embies! That's awesome. Hoping this cycle makes your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!