I need to give 7 facts about myself and then pass the awards on. It is too hard for me to choose blogs to pass these too, I follow so many and love so many. I pas this on to everyone I follow (I know, a real cop out eh!!)


Here are 7 random facts about me, I guess some you may know
1) I live in the UK but my parents and brother emigrated to the USA Georgia 7 years ago. I hardly talk to them and have only seen them 4 times since.
2) I am a Veterinary Surgeon, I trained for 5 years and have been working for nearly 4 years.
3) My Husband and I have been together for 10 years (it is our 10 year anniversary today!!) I was 16 and he was 19 when we started seeing each other! He is my first and only love.
4) I have 2 fur babies that I have rescued, Scamp is about 18 months cross breed terrier and Maddy is about 8 years and a staffie x. I love them very much and talk to them as if they are humans all the time!!
5) I have major OCD, I like to line things up, put things in alphabetical order, I count and I wash my hands all the time! I am aware of this OCD and can control it so it does not quite rule my life!!
6) I love TV, I watch it every spare moment, I watch so many DVD box sets, films, I have no life!
7) I compete at dog agility with my two fur babies, Scamp is learning and Maddy is great, she has won a couple of trophies and rosettes!



Happy Anniversary! I really enjoy reading your blog! And I hope and pray you get your baby this year!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy about your transfer AND your little frozen ones-- awesome! I am so hopeful for you, Nic. Truly.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary with your sweetie, and I am just simply hoping you can celebrate with him in a week or so...
early testing sucks our life forces, I've been pregnant twice and tested negative until 13 or 14 dpo so...
xox
Kate
That is super cool that you are a vet. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on your anniversary!
I hope this months IVF brings you the BFP you've been waiting for !
(ICLW #168)
Happy annivesary!! I'm praying so much that this is your cycle sweetie!!
ReplyDelete