I have just been to a 30th birthday party and it seemed like everyone was pregnant, trying to get pregnant or thinking about trying. All everyone talked was baby as they sat there rubbing there bump's. I heard them talking baby as I sat in the bathroom mixing my meds and injecting myself twice. No one knows we are going through IVF and I felt so alone.
On a side note, I am meeting with two fellow IFers from my clinic for tea and cake tomorrow which should be good. More baby talk but we all understand and know the pain.
My meds are going ok. I have had a few belly aches, especially in my right ovary area, but I am taking that to be a good sign.
I have my monitoring scan Monday am and then acupuncture. I really hope my follies are growing!
Sunday, 16 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We are at that age that if you're married, you're either pregnant, trying to get pregnant or thinking about it. It's so hard to be infertile while surrounded around all of that. It'll be great for you to meet with the two IFers. It's always nice to talk to people that truly know your pain. I hope you have a wonderful time. I'm sure your follies are growing just fine. Looking forward to your report after your Monday appointment. :)
ReplyDeleteI forget...why aren't you telling people? I'm just curious. I know that it was much easier when everyone knew the deal. It was just less stressful for me.
ReplyDeleteI wish I did acupuncture!!! Jealous!