My egg collection went better than last time. I got given a lot more sedation and it was less painful. I am in a lot of pain now though.
They got 7 eggs. I was hoping for more. Now have a long wait until morning for the fertilisation report.
Friday, 21 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sorry about all the pain.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for the fert report!
Congrats! This is great news!!! Can't wait to hear about your fert report. Take care of yourself and rest up!
ReplyDelete7 is my favorite and lucky number. Hoping it brings you luck too!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went better than last time. I think 7 is a good number. Lucky number seven. Go rest and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 7 eggs!!! Hope you get some rest today and will be waiting for the fert report tomorrow. Good Luck
ReplyDeleteI know...the pain sucks. Just rest as much as you can. We got seven our first time too!
ReplyDeleteJust joined the Cycle Sistas group with you...glad your retrieval is over! Sorry you are in pain and are disappointed with the number of eggs. Fingers crossed that all seven fertilize!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful!! So glad it went better. Hope you are feeling less pain as the day goes on. Can't wait to hear about the fert report!
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW, fingers crossed for you. You mentioned in the previous post the pain that was worsened due to your Endo. Are Egg retrievals more painful with Endo?
ReplyDelete(I was just diagnosed and am leading up to my first egg retrieval, and have wondered what effect endo will have it any.)
I agree 7 is an awesome number and is more than triple more than I got last cycle!!!!
ReplyDelete