I went in for my second monitoring scan and I have the go ahead for egg collection on Friday! I am excited and nervous. My lining is still nice and thick. A few of my smaller size follies have caught up and I have 3 large ones now. I am a little disappointed still with my response as less than last time, but you all know the cliche, it only takes one!! Lol!
I am terrified about my egg collection as last time I remember and it was so so painful. I know my Dr will give me more sedation, but I am still nervous. I think what makes it worse is that I can not have my DH in there with me, unlike last time.
I trigger tonight and go in Friday morning. Not sure what time yet!
One step closer to getting my positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



good luck hon, I'm keeping everything crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! I'm hoping this is it for you. Don't worry about yield..quality over quantity!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! You are so close now....you are like rounding the corner at the very end of a very long race! Hang in there! It will be over soon! I'm cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteLooks like we'll have our retrieval on Wednesday, so I am less than a week behind you!
fingers crossed that All Will Be Well!
ReplyDeletebest of luck Nic, I'll be beaming happy egg thoughts your way.
xox
That is exciting.
ReplyDeleteI hope the sedation works. but even more, I hope the whole thing works.
Best of luck.
YAY! Not long now! I'm so excited:D Can't wait to hear how everything goes!
ReplyDeleteReally hoping that this retrieval isn't as painful for you this time. I was in allot of pain after I woke up from mine.
Hoping with all my Heart that this is *IT*:) I'm ready to follow you through your long awaited pregnancy.
Huge Hugs,
Hannah
Hope everything goes great!!
ReplyDeleteyea! I hope things go great and much better than last time. Hoping for great things for you.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! I love progress!
ReplyDelete