Thursday, 13 January 2011

Stimms going OK

I have had a couple of days worth of stimms now and I am doing well. Hardly any side effects except a few twinges, but is early days. The Menopur is a bit tricky to draw up, but I am doing fine.

Since I have had the news that I have an endometrioma on my ovary I am feeling mixed emotions. Pleased that I did not have a cyst to aspirate, but worried as it seems my endometriosis is progressing. I have not had an endometrioma before, my ovaries have always been fine.

To end on a positive note, I am eating healthy (ish!!), have cut out caffine, alcohol and most sugar! I am eating pineapple as it is meant to help(?!?) and I am having acupuncture. Surely it has to end in a positive? Lets hope so. I want to be pregnant so bad

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything is going so well! We've both been postponed, but it sounds like I'll be just a few days behind you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the stims are going well. I am SO Hopeful that this will be it for you! I'm ready to see you get the baby you so much deserve:D

    I have seen a few other bloggers talk about eating pineapple during their IVF cycles. It Can't hurt to try it! I would;)lol

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad stims are going well for you. I go for my first dr appt the 19th, then hopefully stims start the 21st. I have to say,I am VERY nervous about all the shots and side effects. Will be following your blog closely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog and wanted to wish you luck! DH and i have been trying for several years (8 to be exact), but are just now in a position to start fertility treatments. we're currently in the middle of diagnostics. anyway, i wanted to thank you for your blog, because reading it has helped me to feel more prepared for what's to come. Thanks for sharing your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so too. And well done for your healthy life style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!