Monday, 24 January 2011

I am now PUPO!!

Transfer went well. I now have two grade 2 - 8 cell embies in me (the other caught up!). They got stuck in the catheter first time and so had to be done all over again. The embryologist made a joke they must be boys as they are misbehaving already! I figured they are very sticky and this is a good sign!!

I now have a long 2ww. I am trying to remain hopeful. These are the best embies I have had transfered. I hope they stick!! Until then I am PUPO!!!

Here are the pictures of my beautiful babies!



13 comments:

  1. congratulations! rest up and let those lil guys snuggle in!

    to answer your question about rest from your previous post, i was always told to rest the day of and then take it easy after that (pelvic rest, no lifting over 10 lbs, no exercise). i usually followed my own rules and did bed rest for a couple days and then laid around for a third day too. driving to acupuncture tomorrow shouldn't be a big deal. i was told that your uterus is kinda like a peanut butter sandwich. there's no way your embies are getting out of there!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, relax and let those little babies settle in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love the little pictures
    I just adore that term. Its so positive in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on being pupo! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Waiting for you BFP to come in 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awesome!!! Can't wait for the next two weeks to fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on Both Beautiful Embryo's, and being PUPO:)

    Hoping and Praying that both sweet babies stick and thrive! Take it easy for a few days. Everything sounds like it went Great:D

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Love the pictures. Hope you are doing OK with the 2WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for being PUPO! The 2ww is torture, isn't it?

    I also have Stage IV endo and am now the proud mama to a little boy. It would be pretty funny if your embryologist was right about your little trouble makers being boys!

    -Kerri from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable that the embryologist said they are probably boys! My little boy is definitely a trouble maker! I wish you all the best! Congrats on being PUPO! I just featured your blog tonight! Happy ICLW! (#110)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on a successful transfer. I love those pictures of bundles of cells, so amazing. I hope they find themselves comfy cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!