Turns out my 'cyst' is an endometrioma or a chocolate cyst on my left ovary. This is great news as does not need to be aspirated and I can start my stims tonight! I am so happy this IVF is going ahead, just a few days delayed.
Plan now is egg collection Friday 21st January and transfer wednesday 26th January. ,
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is wonderful news! I'm so happy that everything turned out ok and that your cycle will continue:D Yay! For starting stims tonight!
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!
Hugs,
Hannah
AWESOME!!! I had an endometrioma with my last pregnancy...and with this one. I hope it goes well!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news Nic!!! I am so glad you are back and track!! You are still a bit ahead of me...I am still waiting for AF to arrive so I can start my stims....I'm anticipating transfer day to be maybe February 1st. Yay for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHurray!!! (and I'm stealing your two lines in 11 image... hope you don't mind!)
ReplyDeleteIm so glad youre able to continue with this cycle!! Hoping this is IT for you!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I had an endometrioma with my IUI #2, and it was my BFP.
ReplyDeleteGood luck sweetie!!!
Amazing news!!!
ReplyDeleteI just starting reading your blog and plan to follow you through your IVF journey. We are currently on day 12 of Lupron and waiting on AF. I have a cyst that is on my fallopian tube that I had aspirated with laparoscopy in October. The RE did a laparoscopy because he though it was an ovarian endometrioma. It was hard to tell on ultrasound, but it happened to be a fluid filled cyst on the end of my fallopian tube. When I went in for my trial transfer and sonohystogram the RE found the cyst had returned! My RE plans to let me continue my cycle and will aspirate it when he does my egg retrieval since I will already be under anesthesia. Good luck with your cycle, I will be reading up on your progress since you are a bit ahead of me.
ReplyDelete