Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
YAY!! congrats!!! hope you are feeling better
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Hope you have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteNice! How are you doing???
ReplyDeleteyea for the good news!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Sounds Great! Hoping they all make it over the weekend too:D
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Hannah
good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on this good news, crossing fingers and toes along with you and hoping the good news keeps coming!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeletehope you're feeling ok and that things go well monday!
ReplyDeleteSix is a good number. Hope they are dividing nicely as I type. Good luck with the transfer.
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW--WOOOHOO--6 fertilized out of 7--that's awesome! Keep dividing little embies!!
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW--that's wonderful!!! 6/7 is a *great* report! Yesterday I did a 5dt. I mainly like 5dt because the 2ww is 2 days shorter...
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Crossing my fingers for you!
ReplyDelete