Monday, 24 January 2011

Transfer this lunch time!

Clinic just called and we are going for transfer today at 1.15pm!
All embies survived the weekend. Two are looking OK, one is a grade 2- 8 cell and other is grade 2.5- 6 cell. The other 4 they are watching and will see if they will make it to day 5 to freeze.

I guess I am a little disappointed with the grades but I realise grade 1's do not always mean a pregnancy and some have had a grade 3 put in and feel pregnant! We shall see.

I was wondering how much rest you guys have after a transfer? Thankfully I have all week off work as I took it as holiday. I am having to drive there and back to clinic today and drive to acupuncture tomorrow for my last session. I presume if I do nothing in between that will be fine? I hope so!

I am excited to have my babies put back inside me and be PUPO again!!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I will be thinking of you and sending you pupo vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and your embies! Good luck, and I hope the PUPO lasts a whole 40 weeks. I took the week after transfer off work, too, but it wasn't prescribed by my doctor. In fact, she suggested I return to "normal" the very next day but refrain from strenuous activities and high-stress situations. If you run into traffic on your necessary drives, just pull over and relax with tea and a muffin or something until the traffic clears. You'll be fine. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always rest the day of the transfer and a full day after. I think taking the week off was a great idea! This way you can just take it easy and think snuggly thoughts for your little ones!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you:D This is wonderful news to wake up to this morning! Everything is sounding good, and I can't wait to hear how transfer goes! And Yay for being PUPO:)

    HUGS,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Like Amanda, I rested that day plus the entire following day. On my cycle when I get pg with Drake, I actually rested half of another day because it was on a long weekend. All that being said, I think it's very normal to go about your normal activities as long as it's not anything too strenuous. Hope the 2WW goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...so exciting. hope all goes smoothly. i don't think they even gave me grades on mine...just said two looked good! relax for a couple of days and then think nothing but good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!