Monday, 23 November 2009

Auntie Nic again!!

My SIL gave birth to Madison this afternoon. She weighs in at 7lb 6 ounces and has long brown hair and is apparantly perfect!! I cant wait to see a picture of her and go visit them in the USA in March!! Congrats to both of them, I am so pleased to be an Auntie again!

I hope it is my turn next time..............

Dreading my lap tomorrow. Want it to be over, want to be able to start TTC again. Want a baby!!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! Auntie Nic! I am so excited for you. I am sending lots of good thoughts over the pond to you for your lap tomorrow. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today! I'm thinking of you!!

    Congrats on being an auntie again. :) I'm hoping and praying you're next sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! and good luck today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!