Sunday, 15 November 2009

Thinks are a little better - thank you!

Wow, what an amazing response form my last post. Thank you all for your kind words. It really is so nice to have such thoughful words of encouragement.

Thinsg with DH and I are a lot better. We didnt talk to each other for a couple of hours after the conversation. I think it was just a time to reflect on what each other had said. By evening time we were cuddling, showing affection, and back to our nearly normal chatty selves. Also last night we made love for the first time in ages so all is good! (Sorry if TMI!)

You guys are right, communication is the key. If we cant talk and let each other know how we are feeling and coping then there is no hope. We had both lost sight of that I think.

You are right, IF can break a marriage or make it unbreakable. That quote will stay with me and remind me to stay strong together. Thanks Rebecca!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Nic. I'm so glad things are btter with you guys:) And the fact that you 'got busy' is wonderful and I'm sure made him forget all about the crazy hormones, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are better. I've been thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help...that is the truth too! I noticed your book list on the side...have you tried The Empty Picture Frame. It helped me a lot during my stimulating, waiting, wondering, praying, being pissed off time of infertility. I actually had my husband, Mom, and sister read it and it helped a lot. We were all on the same page. Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!