I have been home for a few days now and I am still feeling rubbish. My DH has been helping loads bless him but I think he is struggling. I am still in a fair amount of pain and cant really do a lot for myself. The shit thing is my in-laws are over this weekend. Is great because they can help DH with the housework, looking after the two dogs and putting up our shed. Problem is, I just dont feel like visitors and having to worry about being dressed at all times. The last two days I have been walking around in my granny knickers and a long baggy t-shirt.
I still have a massive hole in my abdomen where the drain was and at the moment it isnt closing. I was told this would take a week so I am not panicking but it is still painful, especially because I have to change the dressing and clean it every day.
I am sorry, I am having a bit of a shit day and feeling a bit down and a bit 'poor me'. Just a phase I will hopefully get out of soon. Think it is just because I am so sore still and not really up and about yet. Also because my bro and SIL had Madison on Monday, all focus is on them and I am finding it hard as I am so so happy to have a niece, but so worried that I will not have a baby of my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aww, *hugs* honey.
ReplyDeleteStuff the in-laws.
Wear your granny big pants and t-shirt!
I hope the hole closes soon...sounds ouchie!
Take it easy lovely, you had a big surgery.
x
Sorry that your not feeling well. It sounds painful.. I wouldn't feel like visiters either. Take care.. and relax as much as you can.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you,
Hannah
Hope you feel better soon, it sucks to have visitors when you are down. I would hide in my bedroom and take it easy
ReplyDelete