I was let out today! So pleased. Was going stir crazy in that bed. I managed to get up and shower this morning. I woke up determined to go home today and it worked!
Since being home I have been lying down and had a nap. Nice to be home!
My surgeon told me this morning that he has sent me a referral letter for IVF which is good. Even if we decide to wait a while before going down that route we will be on the books. Will save time.
Am feeling very sore and exhausted. My dh is looking after me so all should be well with me soon
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope you feel better real soon!!
ReplyDeleteSass
Glad your home and doing better!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad it all went well, make sure you keep your FS appointments even if you're going to take your time deciding if you will go that routhe- the NHS IVF waiting lists can be reall, really long!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear all went well. I hope you make a full recovery very soon:) Take care and get plenty of rest!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah