
No other updates at the mo. Same old, same old!!
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
Ouch!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That looks really painful :(
ReplyDeletehorrible!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG- how very painful. You totally should submit this to Mel's Show and Tell!! :) Did you ever get your tetanus shot? Why would they not give it to you before? Craziness.
ReplyDeleteAre you on any antibiotics?
I hope you get better soon!!!
GOOD LORD NIC! Looks like shit and I bet it hurts a lot!
ReplyDeleteI have been bitten (I am not a vet) and remember the insane pain of it, worse than I could imagine. I am so sorry!
Counting down with you to your lap, and hoping hoping that all will be well.
Hope you heal quickly on all fronts. Darn dog.
take care sweetie,
Kate
OMG!! I would rather remain nauz then have that pain! Ouch hope you heal quick.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That is huge!! Hope it gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog.I'm also TTC.I hope your surgery goes well I've had 4 laps due to Endometriosis.Any reason your having the lap done..is it due to pain with endo? or is it for the TTC part?
I wish you the best of luck and feel free to check out my blog or comment back.It's always so nice to have friends to talk to when your going through this.
That is INSANE!! ouchie!! and just checked your ovary suppression.....you are down to only 6 days, less than a week woo-hoo!
ReplyDeletePlease update your blog after surgery(When you are feeling better of course).When was your last surgery for endo?
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'll have another surgery anytime soon.I really pray I am done with surgery for awhile,I had 4 of so close together(which i know isn't good) but the pain was crazy and I could bare it,I'm not sure if my surgery did any good since I'm still having so much trouble.
take care and best of luck!