Last night, after my lap was not a good night. Been in so much pain and hardly slept. At lunch time I sat up, washed and sat in a chair beside my bed for a few hours. I have since walked around and as a reward for good behaviour they have taken my urinary catheter out! I have mixed feelings about this. I am obviously pleased to be rid, but am nervous about having to get up all the time to pee and the pain factor.
I will be staying in hospital tonight and hopefully coming out tomorrow (Thursday).
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad the catheter is out. I hope you continue to feel better!
ReplyDeleteTake it easy there lady, make sure you still rest up plenty even if you are feeling better. Glad to hear things are progressing with the recovery and yay for no catheter! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's better to get the cath out now- otherwise, you face getting an infection. Plus, the more you move, the more it helps you're recovery. I know that sounds absurd, but take it from me, who's done 8 of these surgeries so far- it helps.
ReplyDeleteVirtual HUGS to you.
don't push yourself too hard girl! Rest while you can and make sure you heal. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that this lap has been a lot more painful for you than the last. At least the catheter is out! Hope you feel much better real soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about the pain you've had to endure. I'm thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are so uncomfortable and hope you heal up quickly and feel much better soon!
ReplyDeleteplease ask for pain med if you can't sleep- sleep is really important as I know you know.
thinking of you,
Kate