Saturday, 28 November 2009

Pain when opening bowels

As you can tell from the title this is a TMI post....!
I hadn't had a poo since Monday and had been getting very bloated and uncomfortable. The in-laws decided they wanted an Indian take out and so I figured something spicy may help!
Sine eating I have been sitting on the toilet and have been crying my belly hurts so much. The spice helped to kick start my guts, but OMG the contractions of my gut hurts so much.
My belly has been hurting loads today anyway which hasn't been helped by going to toilet, but also by Maddy jumping on my belly earlier! Since then my wound where the drain was has been oozing loads. Need to change the dressing for the second time today.
Other than all of this, I am fine, lol!

5 comments:

  1. Drink a small glass of plum smart everyday!!! Believe you me...I know about bowel issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl,
    I just wanted to stop by because I haven't been able for awhile(been busy) I thought about you on surgery day and just now am reading the updates.I'm sorry that the Endometriosis was bad and has effected your left ovary.It must be something with Endo and left ovaries,it has always attacked my left side more than it has my right side and I know of many women with the same problem(on the left side being worse) Praying that you get to feeling better and your bowel issue gets straighten out.
    Take it easy and hope you feel better by christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl- I hope you are doing better! I agree with Endo girl in that anything plum related will definately help move things on out! Thinking about you even though I haven't been good at commenting. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh! The word "pain" sends shivers down my spine. I hate it and hate that you have to suffer this, and on the loo too! Prune juice and metamucil might help shorten the time on the toilet. I hope this awful recovery period will be over for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still feeling crappy after my surgery last Wednesday too... the pain has been awful! And today was the first day I was able to pass anything out the "back door" if you will (my apologies for the tmi)... but seriously, I do STILL feel your pain and I'm praying we get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!