Saturday, 7 November 2009

Bitten by a dog

So yesterday was not a good day for me. Work was very busy, I got shat on by some of my collegues who shirked off work and left me to do it all. I then got bitten by a big aggressive Golden retriever on my left arm. It was so bloody painful. My arm swelled instantly and turned a nsaty shade of red and purple whilst the rest of me turned a shade of white!! It broke the skin in quite a few places so one of my nurses cleaned me up and put surgical spirit on the wounds to try to stop infection - that bloody hurt as well!

I tried to get to a doctor for a tetanus shot but no doctor would see me! I am now in a fair amount of pain and feeling a bit pissed off and a bit sorry for myself. My arm is twice the soze it should do and is purple and black from major bruising!!

6 comments:

  1. What a crappy day. I hope your able to get into a doctor and have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats just No good at all!!! Sorry about the bit. hope your able to get a shot soon.

    take care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! Hope you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!

    Hope tomorrow is a better day.

    Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch! I hope you're feeling much better today. Did you get a doctor to see you in the end?

    Not long now until the end of suppression, I swear I get excited for you every time I see that ticker getting lower :)

    I gave you an award over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!