Thursday, 19 November 2009

Today is end of suppression!!!

OMG! Can't believe my suppression is over! 6 long months of menopause, hot flushes, cold sweats, dizzy spells, fatigue and mood swings are over! Can't believe it! In some ways it has gone slowly, but in other ways so fast!

I half woke up this morning expecting to be greeted by old Nic, but I don't feel any better yet. I guess the drug will gradually come out of my system and I shall return!

My question to you guys is how soon will I get my period after stopping zoladex? I am hoping not a few days as have my lap on Tues, but hopefully not 6 months as really wanting to get back to TTC after Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!

    Sorry I can't help with your question, but I hope everything goes well for your lap on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for being done. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! A big HIGH 5 to you for sticking it through! Sorry I haven't got any answers about zoladex, but I'm hoping your upcoming lap will yield some great news! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!