I have started the count down to my laparoscopy. I am feeling nervous, I keep having stress headaches and am really not looking forward to it.
Other than that, nothing is going on.
My SIL is due any day and I am so excited to become an auntie!
Facebook is bad. Keep getting more PG news and seeing US pictures from my massivley fertile friends. My opps I sneezed and now I am pregnant friends.
Me, bitter, jealous, green with envy.... never!! Lol!
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope everything goes well. I would be nervous too!
ReplyDeleteWow! It is almost time for your lap. That is so freaking awesome! I am sorry your getting stressed about it- {{HUGS}}
ReplyDeleteFacebook is quite the heartwrencher huh? I have taken to hiding certain people from my view. I don't delete altogether, but definately hide so I don't see the 6 updates a day about how many poops so and so had, and how cute they are. Blah.
Lots of luck with the lap. A heating pad on my back after the procedure was my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI'd be stressed too. I hope everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteHoping hoping hoping that time flies by, the lap comes and goes and leaves you healed and ready, and you'll be into a successful (!) IVF cycle before you know it.
ReplyDeleteI want so badly for this to work for you--
warm wishes to you,
hang in there,
nervous makes sense! I just wish you did not have to feel it.
hugs
kate