Wednesday, 25 November 2009

It is 1am and I am In pain! *updated*

I can't sleep, pain is bad. I have been waiting an hour and a half for some pain killers and it is nowhere to be seen. Is a joke. Feeling crap haven't been able to sit up since my surgery which isn't like me, I am normally on m feet by now!

Going to be a long painful night!
Update ***** it's 2am and I have been given some morphine at last! Sweet dreams for me now I hope!******

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie...I didn't realize your surgery was coming up. Sending prayers your way! Hoping that the pain subsides soon! Did you have a laparoscopy or a laparotomy?

    Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were finally able to get some sleep. Sounds miserable right now, but hoping this is the kick start your body needs to get that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD D*MN I feel your pain. I came home from my lap today, luckily mine was only day surgery, so I don't feel your pain completely, but I am in such a ridiculous amount of pain. The pain pills they sent me home with are not doing a darn thing to help. Eff this I say. The worst part is the stupid gas. Gah!! Hope you start feeling better soon, I'm thinking of you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!