I was under for four hours. My endo was extensive they had to remove my utero-sacral ligaments, remove my series on my rectum, remove my appendix and biopsymy liver! Bad news is that my left tube is blocked so only have a chance to get pg naturally if ovulate on my right ovary! I have asked for a referral for IVF but will try naturally till then
Am in quite a bit of pain. Have a drain in my abdo and a urinary catheter. Will in hosp for a few days I think. On the upside I have eaten a sandwich!
Oh and the laxative is the way forward for weight loss. I lost half a stoone because of it! Woo yeah!
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear you're on your way to recovery, that was pretty extensive! Prayed for you this morning.... hoping for a speedy healing :) Keep us updated on your progress
ReplyDeleteWoW!Sorry you are in pain- take it easy & take all the pain meds they offer!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get lucky with righty- but getting an ivf referral is a great step.
If only the weight stayed off without having to keep going through the yuck! ;o)
I'm glad everything went ok. I just wanted to tell you that you can still ovulate from your left and get pregnant. Somehow the egg finds it's way through the right tube, I can't remember what it's called, but it can happen because it happened to me. I have a crumbled left tube and O'ed from my left ovary and got pregnant:) My OB said it is quite common.
ReplyDeleteSpeedy recovery!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you did ok with your lap. I was thinking about you. Sorry the endo was so significant. I hope your feeling better soon. Yea for eating a sandwich!
ReplyDeleteHoly Shit Nic! YOU"VE BEEN RENOVATED!
ReplyDeleteso so very glad to hear from you adn so glad you are ok-- sore, I bet!
I think you should feel affirmed that the endo needed to be removed-- truly it did Nic, so this was the *right thing* even if it was a very very hard thing to have to do.
I am pulling for you for a quick recovery, and hope you get your IVF referral soon so you can move toward your goal with the best possible chance of success.
Please take care and don't push it too soon-- you just want to have to heal up once.
XOX
thinking of you,
Kate
I'm so glad that your lap went well and that it's OVER! I'm sorry to hear about your left tube, but I've also heard that the eggs released from the bad side can get swept up into the other good tube. Our bodies can do rather miraculous things sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a quick recovery!!!
glad that your sugery is OVER! now pamper yourself during recovery :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your recovery goes well. As for the left blocked tube, I've heard that it is possible (although granted not that likely), for the right tube to pick up an egg released by the left ovary. Things are more squished up then textbook pictures make them seem.
ReplyDelete