Saturday, 31 July 2010

ALL 10 fertilised!!!!

Just got the fert report! All 10 fertilised!! I am soooooo happy! Was such a horrible anxious wait, esp as DH is out this morning. I couldn't have asked for more!

Transfer is 8.45am on Monday (3 day transfer). I hope they all survive.

At the moment I have 10 little babies!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! That is wonderful! I am so excited for you!!! Now like you said.... you wait till Monday for your transfer:) that also was an anxious wait for me and most people I think. Praying all those embies keep growing healthy & thrive.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! What great news!!! Keeping everything crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is awesome news! I'm so jealous even from hearing the word "fertilised"! Wish I knew whether my eggs ever meet any sperm!

    Anyway, I'm very excited for you. Hope the transfer goes really well and that the embryo's keep growing! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!