Friday, 23 July 2010

Side effects of stims (TMI!)

So, for the last two days, I have been having bad diarrhoea. I have struggled at work, I have had to keep running upstairs to go to the toilet all day! Did any of you get this as a side effect?

I have had a few minor twinges by my ovaries, a tiny bit of bloating and headaches. Yesterday I thought I was going to faint when I was standing up operating, think I was just a bit hot and exhausted.

Five more days of stims until I have my next scan. I hope my follies are starting to grow, I hope that this will work and the side effects will calm down. I have a feeling that its only going to get worse. I am expecting more and more pain in my belly.

Sadly DH is away this weekend. I really miss him, wish he was here. I hate the fact that I am feeling needy. I am not a needy person. I just hate being on my own at the moment, my mind goes into over drive.

I am managing with injecting myself twice a night, its fine, I am coping better than I thought I would with the injecting side.

I still cant believe we are doing IVF, that I am one step closer to my baby!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh No! I'm so sorry that sounds miserable! I never had that side effect myself, but I hope it has stopped for you. Also sorry to here your dh had to be away this week end.

    Can't wait till your next scan!! Super Exciting:) Hope you have great week!!! * Grow Follies Grow*

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your treatments are successful! I came across your blog today in doing some endometriosis reading and wanted to make you aware of a survey that I'll be putting online soon.

    You can find more information about the survey and my book at endometriosisstories.blogspot.com. I'd love for your to consider participating.

    In good health...Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? Are stims going well??? I want to hear about your monitoring appointments. I hope all is going superbly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!