We got 10 eggs collected! Of course everyone wants more, hopefully that should be plenty!
I was in loads of pain for the collection, it wasn't the needle, it was the ultrasound probe and because of my endo. There were a few endometriomas on my ovaries which they sorted out.
I am now chilling and anxiously waiting for the phone call Saturday morning to say how many have fertilised. The plan is a 3 day transfer.
Friday, 30 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YAY! 10 eggs is great! Can't wait to hear the fert report.
ReplyDeleteTen is great! I'll be wishing good fert results for you all day! Treat yourself gently now... heating pads and ice cream are my prescription for post-retrieval.
ReplyDeleteYay! 10 eggs is great! Now you get to wait for your fert report call. I hated anxiously waiting.. my stomach was in knots when I picked up the phone.lol
ReplyDeleteTry to relax, get some rest, and just take it easy:) Can not wait to hear how many embryo's you have growing!!! I'm so happy for you right now!
So sorry about the pain... hope your feeling better now.
Hugs,
Hannah
Wooohoo! Ten eggs is fabulous! I think I got nine in karl's batch.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the fert report. I know how waiting just sucks.
10 is great!!! Can't wait to hear how many fertilize!!
ReplyDelete