My boss is a horrible w@"%#r. Sorry about the swearing, but my boss treated me and spoke to me like shit yesterday. I was on duty and we got a cow c-section emergency. I rang him for some help as I have never done a cow c-section before and he is my second on call. He shouted at me down the phone, had a go at me for calling him and refused to come help me. He just demanded I go and get on with it myself. I kept my cool whilst on the phone, but burst into tears and was shaking when I got off the phone from him. No one should speak to anyone like the way that he spoke to me. I was ready to leave work right that second, was going to hand in my resignation and not work my two month notice. Thankfully LG my collegue came with me and showed me how to do it and we did it together. I now know how to do it and will be fine next time. I cant believe my Boss would not help, was so rude, shouted at me down the phone.
If I did not have my IVF starting on Saturday (OMG!!!) I would have handed my notice in today wth no regrets. I feel I can not go through IVF and work out my notice and job hunt. The stress will be detrimental to my IVF and my chances. I just need to suck it up, avoid my boss so that there is no confrontation and concentrate all my efforts on getting pregnant!!
I hate how my Boss spoke to me and I hate how he has made me feel and I hate how I have lost sleep over him and I hate that he has made me hate him....
On a positive note; in one months time I will hopefully be pregnant until proven otherwise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow what a terrible man! I'm sorry you have to deal with him. But here's to cheering you on through your IVF and hoping it all goes really smoothly :)
ReplyDeleteHow horrible! I have lost too many nights sleep over comments from bosses, but have never been yelled at like that! Try to shake it off & focus on the good coming. Relax (if you can- gah! did I really just say the "r" word?!) and try to find something away from work to take your mind off stress. It will sound funny- but I took up crocheting & knitting during my IUI! I saw the blankets you made- keep it up & hopefully it will help!
ReplyDeleteSaturday is just so soon- I can't believe it! Thinking very positive & good thoughts for you!
Omg. I am so sorry you had to go through that. How mean is he for doing that! I hope that he was just having a bad day and comes to his senses soon.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea wanker was a curse word! Seriously, he's an idiot...he probably has stuff going on in his life and doesn't know how to handle himself (like many men). Hang in there and just realize that it's better to work for him than be married to him...at least you can go home and be rid of him.
ReplyDeleteThat's horrible! I can't believe he would do that. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to be PUPO. :) It's a great feeling!!