Thanks to everyone for their support, means a lot to me. I have been having good happy days and very depressed days for the last week. I am just sick of waiting, sick of wanting something so bad. I have realised that a week on Saturday I will be starting my injections!! Yay, one more week of waiting and then hell. The insomnia, migraines and restlessness will start! I am sure I will be moody during it but hopefully it will be worth it.
As far as my friend at work goes, she is pregnant which is great for her, but we all sadly found out a horrible way. She came into work on Monday in tears as she was bleeding and she thought she was miscarrying again. She could not get a scan until Wednesday and the bleeding had started on the Saturday! The NHS is shit!! Thankfully the baby is fine, they saw a heart beat and she is 8 weeks PG! It suddenly put things into perspective, the jealousy went away immediately. I did not want her to go through another miscarriage and thankfully at the mo all is fine.
The hard thing is now that everyone at work knows, there is soooo much talk of babies. Everyone is obviously happy for her and excited, including me, but it is hard at times.
Not long now and hopefully it will be me as well. We will have babies three months apart, fingers crossed for both of us!!
Friday, 2 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I completely understand the waiting. It is pure hell. you just wait. I have found that melatonin helps with the insomnia, tylenol works for the migraines, but I have not found anything that works for the restlessness. I guess trying to keep occupied works. I am so excited that you are bout to start your cycle. If you have any questions, please ask. After all, I am just 2 weeks ahead of you. Now if I could just keep these tears away, things would be great..lol.
ReplyDeleteOh no, I'm sorry for your friend. I guess it would help put jealousy into perspective. Here's to you two not being too far apart!
ReplyDeleteOnly 5 more days to go! I'm so excited for you to be starting your Ivf cycle so soon:) counting down the days with you..lol
ReplyDeleteStill hoping all those extra hormones from the many injections don't make you too miserable! It can be a emotional roller coaster for sure.
Sorry you've been feeling up & down already... that's normal though..unfortunately:(
But on a better thought- you are getting so much closer to getting your bfp!
Hugs,
Hannah
Hoping & praying for you