Second injection was a lot better than the first. I did not hesitate, I swabbed and stabbed! There was less pain with the injection but a little more stinging when I pushed on the plunger. Its fine though, I can do it easily, it will lead me to my baby!
I am not having any side effects yet which is good, I am wondering when they start? Third injection is tonight so I guess it will take time. I will be more than happy if the side effects never kick in, but I think that maybe wishful thinking!!
This injection thing is great, it gives me something to do, it helps me to tick the days off, its better than waiting around doing nothing....
Monday, 12 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YEA! I totally agree on counting down the days. When is your first check?
ReplyDeleteYou rock! I have been on three follistim cycles, but my husband has done all the injecting.
ReplyDeleteI also agree;) it definitely feels better to actively be doing something that will lead to a baby. It did for me at least anyway.lol
ReplyDeleteGlad the injection was easier, and hopefully you won't have many symptoms! Mine was mainly really bad emotional mood swings due to the stress and hormone overload.lol
Take care.. can't wait to hear more. I'll be checking in often for your updates:)
Hugs,
Hannah
Yay, glad the second one was easier! You know, the Lupron didn't give me too many side-effects, just a couple of those crazy mood swings. They started after a few days, and after about six days I was pretty normal again. Hopefully you don't have any, I know people who didn't feel a bit different. Keep on going, we're getting so close!!!
ReplyDeletewow Nic, I can't believe you're brave enough to inject yourself... I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do it
ReplyDeletebtw yay you're on your way, I really, really hope each day brings your bub one step closer :)