Had my baseline scan this morning. I was very nervous as worried about it being painful. Thankfully my nurse was lovely, so considerate and it hardly hurt!! She is now called nice nurse.
I have a little fluid in my uterus but most prob because I am still bleeding (hopefully, fingers crossed!!) and there are lots of small follicles on both ovaries. My right ovary is in a slightly strange position, most prob due to my endo and adhesion's. Nice nurse said at the mo the ovary is ok to get at for retrieval so hopefully that wont change.
I start my stims tonight!! I am on 300 units of Gonal-F a day and my suprecure (lupron to American's) is continuing but a slightly lower dose.
I am so excited!! We are moving onto the next stage! I am growing my follicles!! This is happening!!
Wednesday, 21 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so excited you are growing your follies. Yeah!!!! I also had a hard to see ovary, my left. It was always difficult to see during the ultrasounds, but it was fine for retrieval. They were able to do what they needed, although it didn't do nearly as well as my right ovary. I am hoping you enjoy the new growth in you, momma. Enjoy this week because the bigger those follies get, the more uncomfortable you get. Congratulations on moving on to the next stage!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Hope your next scan goes great, too!
ReplyDeleteOh yay for growing follicles! I love this- I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated on how you're feeling, what's going on, and what you're doing. Are you gonna get a little date night with hubby?
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I'm so glad things are moving along!!!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited that you guys are so close! I love your little egg/paci ticker on the top. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThinking about you Nic!
Yay! Sounds like your baseline went great. And so glad that you had such a nice nurse! This is finally happening and I'm So Excited for you. Can't wait to hear how your 1st follie check goes!
ReplyDelete*!grow follies grow!*
so glad that the scan wasn't painful!! Yea for starting a new cycle!
ReplyDeleteTHis makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Sooo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! Loved reading it! I will be following your journey!
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkcamogirl.blogspot.com/