Tuesday, 27 July 2010

stim update

I have one more stim injection to do tonight and then I go in for my first follie check tomorrow morning!! I am excited about the scan, excited to see if the twinges I am feeling are my follies growing. I really hope all is well.

I am having less side effects with the injections now, the diarrhoea has calmed down thankfully!

I am trying so hard not to get ahead of myself and think about my collection and transfer next week. I keep reminding myself that I could get cancelled, I may not be responding, that small amount of fluid may still be in my uterus.

DH and I had the baby name talk last night. We have agreed on a few names, but we had to stop ourselves as we were getting so excited about the thought of us having a baby (or two!) and we have a way to go yet.

Grow follies grow!!

2 comments:

  1. I "CAN NOT WAIT" to hear how your 1st follie scan goes tomorrow! 1 more step closer to your baby:)

    Glad to hear that your side effects has calmed down. Me and my dh also thought about baby names during our ivf cycle. Although I did this from time to time through out each yr anyway.. gotta keep hoping:-)

    Try no to worry too much.(I know they'll always be some concerns while going through ivf)

    Your getting closer! Grow follies Grow!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the diarrhoea's retreating-dealing with that daily must have been rather shitty!!!

    This is an exciting time, knowing you're getting closer to your baby dream! I wish you lots and lots of luck this cycle! Grow follies! Grow,grow,grow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!