Sunday, 18 July 2010

A breakthrough....

...bleed that is. I came off the pill on Friday and this evening started bleeding. I am in a bit of pain and feeling a bit crappy. I do feel like it is progress though.

Yesterday was a bad day for me; DH was at work , I had a headache and I was being massively emotional, nearly in tears a lot of the day. I hated it, I am not someone who cries much.

I am not looking forward to Wednesday, my baseline scan. I most prob will be still bleeding and am worried about me bleeding and them scanning me. I am also worried about the pain. Wanda hurts me every time we meet. I am worried about the pain. Last time I was scanned I was in so much pain I was in tears, they were silently rolling down my face. DH is not with me this time to hold my hand. I wish he was coming, but I will cope. I can do this. I hope it will all be worth it in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Hope Wednesday goes better than expected for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your scan goes well. I know that pain all too well, hopefully this one isn't too bad!

    So glad you're on your way :) The emotional roller coaster is a good thing- think of it that way. It probably means the meds are working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your baseline goes well! Do you take Tylenol or something to ease the pain? I do that occasionally and it helps some

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how your 1st follie scan goes:) Although I'm hoping that your not in much pain during it! Hope your feeling a little better.

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this pain and crap could get you your own baby in your arms next year. Hope this thought gets you through it all. Hang in there! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!