Wednesday, 28 July 2010

OMG! Egg collection is now Friday!!

I had my first and last follie scan this morning!!! I have responded so well they have pulled my egg collection forward to Friday!! (was meant to be Monday!!) I was and still am a little shocked/excited/scared/amazed!!

Nice nurse scanned me again. The fluid has gone and my right ovary should be OK to reach!!

This is really happening!! I was so sure I wasn't responding well as the pain I have felt has been less than anticipated.

Here are the figures:
lining: 8.6mm
R ovary follies: 4x 6mm, 1x 8mm, 1x 10mm, 2x 11mm, 2x 12mm, 2x 13mm, 1x 16mm, 2x 18mm, 1x 20mm
L ovary follies: 2x 6mm, 1x 8mm, 1x 9mm, 1x 10mm, 2x 14mm, 1x 15mm, 2x 19mm, 1x 21mm

I realise there are some small ones there, but there are 11 that are 14mm or over which is my clinics goal. Hopefully the other smaller ones will catch up in the next two days!!

I am so excited!! Thank you to all who chanted grow follies grow! It has worked!!!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Will keep my fingers crossed for you that Friday finds you full of big follies and they are each filled with a mature egg just itching to be fertilized! Are you guys doing ICSI?

    By the way, you've lost your background on your blog. Not sure if you knew that or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Friday will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! This is so exciting!!! Everything sounds AMAZING!!!

    Hoping retrieval goes great, and that you don't have much or any pain afterwards:) (I was in unexpected pain afterwards)

    Can not wait!!! Gonna chant on the rest of those smaller follies now..lol

    Grow Follies Grow!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Hope the retrieval goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome news! I'm gonna chant some more for the small ones to grow so that your basket will be overflowing with eggs by Friday! I'm so excited for you!

    Grow Follies! Grow! Grow! GROW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay yay yay! Grow Follies Grow for sure! I'm wishing for the absolute best on Friday, so do you trigger tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news! I love reading your posts so I know what to expect with my first IVF process. Good luck on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!