Friday, 13 February 2009

being a right cow

I don't even realise it but I am being a cow. I keep pissing my DH off but I don't even know how. He just has a go at me, tells me off for being a bitch and then doesn't talk to me for a while. I am obviously doing and saying something wrong but I really don't know what. Is this PMS? Or is this just me tired, pissed off, bored of the 2ww and not looking forward to work tomorrow? Who knows, only time will tell.

Had a busy day at work and am so tired and fed up. It is valentines day tomorrow and I am working. Not that it matters too much, we don't usually go out for valentines but it would be nice to have the day off together. We have the evening though which will hopefully be nice. I will try to be in my bestest mood ever! I was really hoping to have a BFP as a valentines gift but is too early to test. I think I can test on Tues if AF doesn't arrive.

3 comments:

  1. arg. :( i hope that things get cleared up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really bitchy, too. Things just fly out of my mouth lately. It's a testy cranky time,give yourself some slack. Hope you had a fabulous V Day evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love hormones, eh? ~hugs~ Here is hoping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!