Friday, 6 February 2009

Smoking

For some reason I suddenly got a major craving for a cigarette! I gave up smoking over 3 months ago, when we seriously started TTC. I had smoked for 9 years and had tried to give up many times. There is nothing like the want of a baby to make you quit smoking! That is not saying I found it easy, because I didn't. I think that is obvious seeing that I am still craving now! I miss smoking, I loved smoking, it was social, it was relaxing, it was lovely! Now unless you are or were a smoking you would not understand how someone could love smoking so much, but I really did. I however love my future baby (that I hope to have one day!!) more than smoking. If I do find out I am infertile and can never have a baby ever, I am not sure whether I could carry on being a non smoker!!

I have already told my DH that if I do not conceive soon I am buying a puppy! That may put my other dog's nose out of joint but I think she would enjoy the company. I guess a new puppy is a healthier option!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!