Monday, 16 February 2009

Less than 24hours to go till Tuesday

My BB are sore, getting a little bit cranky and some mild cramps. All looks like PMS signs to me!! Well tomorrow am I am due a visit from AF or to POAS. My cycles are pretty good in the fact that I wake up on the morning I am due on and either AF has arrived or I feel so bad with stomach cramps that I know she will be arriving soon. If I feel this bad in the morn or if AF has arrived I will not be testing (obviously). There seems to be something very soul destroying when you get a BFN. I didn't cope well last month with my BFN and I certainly wont cope well this month.

See how I am all geared for a BFN! I wont even entertain the thought of possibly, maybe, being pregnant. I did that last month and it hurt too much. This month if you have low expectations and then you should hurt less (hopefully) if they come true. I guess I am a pessimist! Lol I hear you all gasp with shock at that statement!

The other funny thing is that a lot of us are due to test tomorrow. Lets hope that Tuesday is a day of joy for all of us. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for all! Bring on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. i hear you. i get so stressed about doing HPTing for that reason. somehow it is easier to get a negative via blood draw than sitting in your own bathroom with just a stick. it's just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you. i get so stressed about doing HPTing for that reason. somehow it is easier to get a negative via blood draw than sitting in your own bathroom with just a stick. it's just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been feeling the exact same way-way easier to suppress feelings that this one worked. Yet I still have fantasies about that "positive" call from the nurse...followed by a fit of tears just because I am so afraid.

    Yikes-didn't mean to make this all about me. I was attempting empathy. I will check back with you tomorrow. My finger are crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!