... was what my helpful little digital HPT said to me at 5am this morn! Somehow the words make it even harder to digest than no second line.
Had a dreadful nights sleep last night and got 2 emergency calls in the night. The second one was at 5am. I decided to POAS then as I wanted to use the first urine of the day and I needed to pee! There I was at 5am POAS in the freezing cold. DH tucked up in bed asleep. 3 mins is such a long time to wait on your own. When I got the BFN I did nothing but throw the stick away and climb into bed. No tears, no nothing, just felt numb. The bitter disappointment will heat soon when AF arrives.
I haven't told DH, he doesn't need the pain, he will find out soon enough when I get my period. For now it is off to work with a smiling face. Had a awful day and night yesterday and am in for more today. Just want to stay home and curl up in a ball and have a cry. May feel better if I let it out rather than lock it all in and then it burst out at an inappropriate time!
Oh the joys of TTC. Why do we put ourselves through the heartache every month?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry. They suck at any time- whether it's your 1st or 20th. Fortunately the odds are in your favor & you just keep trying because no matter how long it takes or what you have to go through to get there- the end result is worth even more.
ReplyDeleteoh Nic- I am sorry. I am not going to give you the whole talk about how you aren't out till AF shows....you know all that. BUt I am sure that I will be joining you in the BFN soon.....11dpo here and all signs point towards AF. i hate this. sending you a (hug)
ReplyDelete:( i know! i hate POAS! i agree. there is just something that sucks about being in your home and getting those negative results. arg!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry.
I'm sorry. TTC sucks. I know that numb feeling you're talking about. I had it last week.
ReplyDelete