- I am 24 and married to the love of my life whom I started dating when I was 16, my first and only boyfriend, now DH
- I have hypothyroidism and endometriosis
- We are TTC, have had laparoscopy and many hospital appointments before getting to the point were I could cope off the BCP
- I am a Veterinary Surgeon and work extremely long hours
- I have OCD tendencies but not to the point that it controls my life
- I have a dog called Maddy whom I rescued a year ago and I do dog agility with her
- I don't really have anyone in life other than my DH. No one knows we are TTC
- I live in the UK and my parents emigrated to the USA 5 years ago and took my brother with them
- I am desperate for a baby. I want a baby more than anything in the world. I really want to have a family with my DH
This blog is mainly about my TTC journey. I try not to burden my DH with all of this so I dump it all here! I am very controlling and obsessive and analyse my cycle and my feelings!



Hi Nic! you know I am a regular here but wanted to say Happy ICLW! and I know the feeling of being alone. very few people know we are struggling....and the few who do (friends, NO family), they have never struggled with infertility....so i am alone :( but glad to have "met" you!!
ReplyDeleteHey - here from ICLW. It must be hard for you with no 'in real life' people to talk to. But don't think that just because you're not saying how your feeling out loud that no one is listening. I look forward to following your story. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHi and welcome to ICLW! I also started my blog so I didn't have to burden my DH with all of my IF ramblings. I can't believe what a huge support system it's turned into for me. Our community is GREAT! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteICLW
I wish you all the best with TTC. Glad you are enjoy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteTake care
ICLW
Hooray for your first ICLW! It's a great way to 'meet' new people...and in the long run form new blogging friendships that definitely help out in the 'loneliness' department. Without this, I too would feel really alone.
ReplyDelete~ICLW!
I'm sorry that you don't have any RL support for TTC. We did that for many years as well, and it was so hard. Glad you can get support from all of us though!
ReplyDeleteICLW!
Thanks for following my blog! I always get a little squiggle in my stomach when I see my "followers" number has gone up! In some crazy way makes me feel like I have friends!! :) I am sorry your family isn't around- that has got to be so tough. My mom is only 4.5 hours away, but sometimes that feels like a contintent away too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome JOB!!!! You are truely one of a kind. My mom works at a vet as a receptionist- so I know how are you guys work! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Happy ICLW!
Here from ICLW. Looking forward to following your story.
ReplyDeleteWe kept our TTC a secret for awhile until I couldn't handle all of the questions about when we were going to have a baby. Blogging and reading other TTC blogs makes me feel normal and keeps me somewhat sane.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment and I'm glad that I found your blog.
Hi, Nic! Found your blog through ICLW. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey.
ReplyDeleteHere from ILCW - and thanks for the brief get-to-know-you-facts. Isn't it great that you can dump all your daily emotions into your blog? Hoping all the best for you.
ReplyDeleteyou'll love ICLW! it's so fun to meet and learn about new people :)
ReplyDeletethe people across the street from me have dogs that they do agility stuff with. they train in the yard sometimes and it is so fun to watch :)
Congrats on your first ICLW. It can be a little overwhelming, I know. But the truth is, its such fun.
ReplyDeleteI think we are all a bit OCD about various things. For me its washing my hands when I am cooking, I have to do it all the time...It's NUTS. Especially because I am not a particularly tidy person. Its rather sad, actually.
Jo
So glad you have found a safe place to dump all the stress of TTC. Wishing you the very best of luck.
ReplyDelete~ICLW
Happy first ICLW :)
ReplyDeleteYay for the first ICLW!! And wow that you are a Veterinary Surgeon :) amazing! Anything you can tell me about Struvite Crystals in Great Danes? Haha
ReplyDelete*Here through ICLW!!! Have a great week!!!
Hey there..this is my first ICLW too...nice to meet you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope all your dreams come true...I understand...we will get there!!!
m :)