Was working yesterday but managed to get all work done early so had the afternoon and eve with my DH which was great. We went to the beach with our dog, had a nice walk, got a take out Chinese and watched a film. Was a nice relaxing eve. The only problem was we feel asleep on the sofa and then went to bed still knackered. I did however have a lovely sleep entwined with DH and then woke up hugging and then a bit of BD! Half the time we fall asleep with our backs to each other (just because it is comfy) and then wake up and go to work. I love Sunday mornings because we snuggle and talk and relax just hugging each other. It is the only time I feel completely relaxed.
10 DPO and the suspense is killing me. This morn my BB have felt a little sore and have had a couple of cramps. Most probably my body is getting ready for AF.
Had a talk with DH last night about us TTC and why I am down at the moment. I realised that I haven't really spoken to him about my feelings as I have used this blog as an outlet for my worries. I thought that would be a good thing for my DH so he doesn't get me constantly whining and worrying at him. I guess I need a happy medium, I do still need to let him know how I feel otherwise he will feel left out. The only problem was that he told me I need to relax and it will happen. I HATE people saying that but I didn't comment, he was just trying to be supportive and stop me panicking. I have told him I want a baby more than anything in the world and I am afraid it will never happen.
He reckons we shouldn't worry until August. That seems so far away, esp when I cant even wait 2 days for either AF or to POAS!!!!
Off for a run with DH and the dog in a bit, am really getting into this exercising and being healthy, its great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



that sounds like a great day. i wish we lived close to a beach :( i'm jealous!
ReplyDelete