Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Endometriosis and hypothyroidism

I was wondering if any of you out there had endometriosis and hypothyroidism and have had a baby? I am wondering what my chances of successfully TTC are? Both of these diseases cause chronic fatigue and infertility sadly so odds are stacked against me!

I am feeling very hung over today. We went out to celebrate a friends birthday and had alittle too much drink!! I decided it was my last bit of alcool this cycle before all of the baby dancing. I didnt bargain on feeling crap all day! It was a great nigt and havent enjoyed myself that muc in a while. You do however know when you are too drunk when you suggest clubbing on a tues night!!

Other updates: none really!! Working lots, really getting into my running. Have tomorrow (thursday) left at work and then a 3 day weekend. I cant wait for the break. Have had onbe day off in the last 18 days other tan my sick day and I am exhausted! Mentally and physically! I am also enjoying ICLW week and decided that I may give iron commentor a try next cycle? We shall see. It is a great chance to get lots of coments, feel loved and find new blogs!

On a different note, I am using my fertility monitor this cycle as at least I know I ovulate etc. I will be POAS in 2 days time. Cant wait as at the moment fertility is low and am looking forward to it becoming high. Havent had sex since before my period, so that was 9 days ago now. Am really missing it, may have to jump on DH soon, but not tonight, Am so exhausted am off to bed!

Sorry for the tired ramblings!

3 comments:

  1. i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism after my 1st IVF, no baby yet, but I did have a pregnancy, but miscarried. From what I've learned, as long as the thyroid levels are managed with medication, one should be able to conceive...

    don't know if this helps or not...

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a girl after my own heart!!!!! I would TOTALLY suggest clubbing on a Tuesday with enough libations! I also loving finding all the blogs, commenting, and feeling the love.

    Which OPKs are you using? I have the Clearblue monitor and I want to throw it out the window. It said last month I didn't even ovulate. I was middle fertility for about 20 days. ARRRRGh...actually until I started my period. I don't know if it is just me, or the monitor.

    I do not have hypotyroidism, just endo. I have no sage advice for you on that homefront. I have not gotten pregnant once!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink lots of water and take a vitamin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!