Friday, 6 February 2009

Day off

My first day off in 12 days and 5 nights. Its great. I slept in until 10am, walked the dog, went food shopping, watched House and now and surfing the net. I am feeling quite relaxed, the most relaxed I have been for a while. This is due to my day off obviously, but also because my fertility is now low and the pressure is off. I never realise just how much pressure I put myself and my DH under during the fertile time. I am a women obsessed!!

I am determined to be a nice, loving, caring wife for the next couple of weeks for my DH! There is nothing more I can do on my baby quest for now so what will worrying and stressing do? Most likely prevent me conceiving and implanting and then will have a visit from AF. Lets hope that AF doesn't show her ugly face this month.

I am off to do some cooking. I have been trying my best to learn to cook properly, with fresh ingredients and healthy ingredients. I am enjoying the cooking, it seems to relax me when I cook. My poor DH does not enjoy it, not because the food is horrible, but because I do no let him in my kitchen!! I am making a chunky Mediterranean soup and a roasted red pepper and chicken noodle dish. The only down side is all the washing up afterwards. I wish I had a dishwasher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!