Went running around forest with my dog and a friend with her dog again today. We went a bit further than yesterday but it was good. The dogs love it and is good for me on my trying to get fit and lose weight mission. I am wanting to lose the half stone I put on when I gave up smoking. Also it is a great distraction.
7 dpo and am now starting to think that if I did conceive I should be implanting some time soon. This time last month I had stomach cramps, no appetite and felt sick the whole time and I was sure I was pg and then got my BFN and AF. This month at the mo (obviously very early days) I feel fine, normal in fact. I am convinced that I am not pregnant.
One more week to go. Not sure if I will cope with running everyday though, my legs are killing me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



girl. i'm convinced there is really no way to tell...
ReplyDeletehang in there. and make sure you stretch :)