Only 6 DPO, times seems to be going so slow, such an agonising wait to see if AF will show her ugly face. I have decided not to keep breaking my life down into 29 day slots. I am wasting my life waiting to see if I should POAS or not to bother. I keep telling myself I will lose weight and be healthy etc. Well I decided to go out for a run this lunch time around the forest with my dog. She loved it and I am now knackered! I do however feel better for it and pleased with myself. I now need to drum up the motivation and go again tomorrow.
The only thing is that I am worried that if I am pregnant will I be harming the baby?
I keep waiting for this BFP and I am not going to wait and be obsessed anymore because it obviously hasn't worked so far!!!
I need something to do something to distract myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!