My fertility is at its peak I am in shit loads of pain on my right hand side. Is this ovulation pain? I think so, but could be my endo playing tricks on me. I am so peeved as DH is home, was going to do a baby dance as timing is perfect but I am suffering. My DH is saying that he doesn't want to do it as I am in pain, but I want to. If I don't get pregnant this month I will blame it on the fact that we didn't have sex this eve.
I am also horny, not just having sex because we have to but it is starting to get that way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: We did the baby dance and my pain is actually a lot less now! Very strange. My endo pain is usually a lot worse after sex so I am hoping it was ovulation pain. Hope so as is day 16 of cycle
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!