Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Im at the peak

I realise that I was starting to blog too often about things that must have seemed very boring for you guys so I have had a little break. Last few days have had high fertility on my monitor and we have been having lots of sex. DH yesterday though said he needed a break, bless him, I think I have worn him out!! However woke up this morning to find my fertility is at its peak so full steam ahead for two more days!! I just have to convince DH tonight!! Sounds silly that I have to convince him to have sex, he is of course always up for it but I think he just feels a bit used and abused at times like these!

On the up side DH has been a lot happier and come out of his shell which is good. I basically left him be for about a week and he finally came round!! Sometimes that is what he needs so I have have to honour that, but it was hard.

I am feeling a little bit hopeful again which is not good. I am starting to think things like 'when I am pregnant' etc. We have had more sex this cycle at the right time (I hope) so fingers crossed that we get a BFP! I have however moved my hospital appointment till April so if this cycle isn't successfull then we have another 2 cycles to go before meeting with the DR to discuss me having a laparoscopy for my endometriosis.

Fingers crossed!

Any suggestions to all of you out there how you stop sex feeling like a chore sometimes and still enjoyable. Suddenly when you are having sex because you have to that little sparks seems to go! All suggestions are welcome!!

Oh I have had 2 pregnancy news this week and I am sure my next door neighbour is pregnant again, she gave birth about 6 months ago. Then again she is a little on the larger side so maybe not, too embarrassed to ask!!! I have silently been taking the news hard and personally but obviously smiling on the outside. All I keep think is, 'I wish that was me'.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i was paruzing (sp?) the ICLW list and thought i'd get started early:) i wish you luck, and the lap isn't that bad. i had one in sept 07 for stage 3 endo. we are doing IVF next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!