Sunday, 19 April 2009

Decision made... I think...

I have been in so much pain with this period. Yesterday was ok ish until 5am this morning. I was woken up in severe pain and was moaning in my sleep, I even woke my DH which is very hard to do! I spent the next hour in the bathroom doubled over in so much pain that I could not move. I normally feel very sick with my period, due to the pain I think. This time I actually vomited a few times, I was in so much pain. It is definitely getting worse each cycle. I manged to go back to sleep for an hour and then woke up again in a lot of pain and spent another half hour in the bathroom. My DH was quite sweet and got up to check on me a few times but I told him there wasn't anything he could do. I really didn't want him hanging around me when I had the cold sweats and puking! Not a great sight!

I spoke to DH this afternoon and he agrees; I am going back on the pill until after my laparoscopy..... I think....! I am finding it hard to decide for definite because this is the last month of trying before my operation and maybe if I fell pregnant I would not have to have the operation.

I think the pain is ruining my life however and I don't want it to ruin my holiday to Rome. I can hardly walk now the pain is so bad so sight seeing would be out of the question. A break from TTC wont be all bad, it will be good mentally as well. It may bring the spark in the bedroom back. Not that sex is bad, it just seems like a chore sometimes which is a terrible thing to say, but I am sure you all know what I mean.

Spoke to my mum and SIL earlier. All talk is about my SIL being pregnant, everyone is very excited which is great and I am as well, but it got a little bit too much for me to handle a whole hour of pregnant talk. The jealousy crept in once my excitement calmed down. I am still genuinely happy for my brother and SIL.

3 comments:

  1. My periods are that bad as well. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. It's the worst!

    Rome...oh, I'm so jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are feeling so bad:( I hope it gets better soon.. Maybe it would be a good thing for you to go back on the pill before your Lap. Just do what you feel is best.

    Sorry you have to deal with your SIL being prego right now when your going through this. I know it must be really hard, at least it would be for me anyway.. Have a good day sweetie..

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nic, I'm so sorry to hear how bad your pain is. That is terrible that you have to deal with that. I hope things get better. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!