Sunday, 26 April 2009

Lovely evening

I cooked my three course dinner of chunky Mediterranean soup, sticky sweet and sour pork and Mandarin cheesecake. It went down very well, and so did the wine!! For once I enjoyed not TTC as drank lots and had lots of cheese cake!!

I am sad though, I am wishing that I had said to the doctor we will TTC for another few months and then have my lap, but when I get my severe pain and cant walk, I know this is the right decision.

I finished another bottle of folic acid the other day and was sad. I had hoped when I started it 90 days ago that I would be at least a little pregnant. That was my goal. I cant even set that goal for this new bottle. Realistically we wont be TTC until July now.

2 comments:

  1. Hai there..I know how u feel..I was 9 years married and desperately wanting for a baby, and last year I was conceived, and now I am the mother to an angel, 6th month miracle baby gal..I am having PCOS..I support people like us, I am urging my friends not to stop trying..i keep saying to them, no word u can describe the happiness after winning the battle..

    visit my blog http://marsuhaila.blogspot.com/ and http://our-serendipity.blogspot.com/

    nice meeting u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...that sounds SO amazing.

    Once the lap is over, you will be happy. Time goes faster than we think:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!