I am back into my keep fit regime again. Have started running in the mornings before work. I feel quite refreshed and ready for the day after my run. It is also a great distraction as I find my mind does not go into overdrive when I run, my mind is pretty much blank which is good. I have so much whirling around my head at the moment. Usual TTC stuff, work stuff, hospital appointment on Wednesday and now buying a house stuff!! Have found a house we love and am trying to sort a mortgage and then possibly put an offer in. So frustrating though as it is bank holiday weekend and everywhere is shut!! I am surprised my head does not explode with all the thinking, worrying and stressing I do!!
On a good note, I have lost 3 pounds this week!
On my run this morning I noticed some twinges and a bit of pain in my belly. I know it wasn't gas as went toilet before I ran (sorry TMI!) so I started to wonder.... Could it be implantation pain? I am on day 7 PO. I also noticed on my run that I could smell everything, the petrol leaking from a car, smell from a BBQ from yesterday, the blossom, cut grass and the pineapple in my orange and pineapple squash when I got back. Now I know you must all be thinking I am crazy right now, but I have never had a sense of smell. This is most likely due to me smoking for 9 years. I did however give up smoking 6 months ago and maybe my sense of smell is starting to come back and I noticed it on my run and when I got back because I was breathing deeper. Who knows. I could be speculating that I have a heightened sense of smell due to a another reason but I will not be silly enough to think that for more than 1 second................ OK that thought is now pushed from my mind!!
Monday, 13 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am jealous of your running...I need to do something more aggressive before these 10 pounds become 15, and 20, etc...
ReplyDeleteThe smell thing was big with me too...fingers crossed for you!!!
I am impressed with your exercise regimen. Since you are trying to be reasonable, I'm going to dream the pie in the sky dream and hope this is it for you!
ReplyDeleteso glad that you are able to run and enjoy it.
ReplyDelete....still thinking lots of positive thoughts about you right now ;)
ahhhh, the obsessions. Although I do miss everything ttc related, I don't miss that. Took up too much brain power.
ReplyDeleteGood job on your run!