Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Lost my drive

Been on the pill for a week now. I am feeling a little better as far as pain in my abdomen goes. I have however lost some of my sex drive. Not completely, but I am a lot less horny now compared to what I was off the pill. Is this normal?

Not much else to report as not TTC. Feeling lost actually. The last 6 months I have analysed my cycles, every twinge and ache and now I am on the pill I am not analysing anything. I don't know what to do with myself!!

I am disappointed with myself with ICLW, I did rubbish. I didn't read and comment anywhere near as much as I would have liked to. Work has been very busy and in process of buying a house so ICLW got a little neglected this month which was a shame, sorry!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is normal for drive to go down with the pill. Don't worry about ICLW, there is always next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're buying a house? That's so exciting. I'll be a renter until my partner is done with grad school, so I have a bit of house envy. I know I'd get very distracted if I were buying a house.

    I know what you mean about feeling lost when you're on a TTC break. I felt like I didn't even know what day it was half the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on buying a house, how exciting!
    I never felt like myself when I was on the pill, and I was on it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always had low libido while on the pill :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, completely normal for you sex drive to go to the toliet. Doesn't happen for some, but does for other. Sucks huh? Happening to me too.

    I too didn't ICLW like I meant to. I started of great, but I honestly haven't even got on the computer in over a week. I can get my email on my blackberry, and that is really cutting back my time on the "big computer".:) I haven't decided if this a good thing or not!:)

    Glad your tummy is feeling better though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!