Thursday, 23 April 2009

I did it, I took the pill

I am now back on bcp until after my lap. The pain this period has been terrible. We have decided we wont be making babies until after my lap. I am trying to look to all the positives, even though I feel I have taken a giant leap backwards....

I am going to enjoy a glass of wine, some cream cheese and lots of other naughties that we should be avoiding when TTC! Also looking forward to lots of sex, no timing, no stressing, just good old fashioned sex!! Yay to the pill, I have missed you!

5 comments:

  1. good for you, positive thinking really helps I think :)
    enjoy your wine, cheese and sex for sex sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! Enjoy your cream cheese and vino :) I went to my RE visit on Monday and I'll likely need a lap over the summer too to correct one of my tubes, I am flipping scared out of my mind. I have no idea what to expect. I am just being crazy or is this no big deal? Ugh. I wish we both worked normally :)

    PS- Post a pic of your rescue pooch someday, I'm dying to see him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to "enjoy" this break. Even though anyone ttc just loathes having to do this. I'm sorry. But keep up that good attitude.

    When is your lap scheduled? Mine is tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I hope that is works for you girl. I am still waiting for mine to kick in!

    Have fun with it! :)

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the wine and cheese!

    Hang in there and good luck on the lap.

    Mr. Shelby (from iclw)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!