Thursday, 23 April 2009

My dog

Here are few pictures of Maddy my rescue dog: I have had her for 18 months, she is a Staffordshire bull terrier X. She is about 6 years ish. I sadly do not know much about her history. She was dumped at a rescue center when she was about 2 years old and spent nearly 2 years there. They were going to put her to sleep soon if they couldn't find a home for her. I fell in love with her and she is a very lovely girl.

Her with Santa, her Christmas present. He is sadly no more!

This is her on the beach, one of our favourite places to take her:

Excuse the horrible rug, in a old rented house of ours, NOT our rug! lol!

We are training at dog agility at the moment and she loves it. She is very fast and can jump extremely high! We have our first show on Saturday 2nd of may. If I get an decent pictures of her competing I will put them up here.





7 comments:

  1. sweet puppy! Good luck at the trial this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy is so pretty! She looks like a little sassafrass :) I have three little boogers of my own, 2 that we rescued. Thanks for the info on the lap, we'll see what this new RE says. And you're right, if thats what I've got to do to be a Mama, I'll gladly do it. Good luck sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of your doggie! She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! And call me crazy, but I like the rug:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! My mother has a rescue cat and rescue dog...and would have more if she could swing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! she reminds me of my Chase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet doggie. Good luck with the agility training.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!